Never Let Go By Scarlett Edwards

Never Let Go - Scarlett Edwards

Inspired by true events…

The first day of college gives every girl a chance to reinvent herself.

I go and screw mine up by meeting the most gorgeous guy I’ve seen in five years while talking to my cat.

But Andrew Crowner is far from judgmental. By the end of our interaction, he has me smitten by his easy manner and kind smile. And from the way his eyes linger on me before he leaves, I start to think that maybe I’ve caught his attention, too.

I let myself believe that luck may finally be on my side. That is, until I stumble on my roommate, and her overnight guest: Spencer Ashford.

Lean, tattooed, and sexy as sin, Spencer is exactly the type I need to avoid. I would have no trouble with that… were it not for his swift and inexplicable interest in me.

Suddenly, I go from a girl with next-to-no experience with boys to one caught in the crosshairs of two completely different men.

Andrew’s interest is wholesome and sweet. Spencer’s is edgy and raw. My choice should be easy. But there are always complications, and sometimes, matters of the heart take the least expected turns.

MY Review: By Kat Fenton

First of all I was recommended this book by a friend on Goodreads, I never really read the blurb that cover was prompting me to read it, yes hello my name is Kat and I am a cover hoe!!

PAIGE:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We first meet sweet and innocent Paige her first day of college talking to her tabby cat "Pickles," by Andrew who had to be the first guy she meets, imagine how mortifying that would be "Shame" and as she's turning around she's praying over and over in her head that he is hideous. horrifyingly, mind numbingly deformed,

"Please, please, please just have one discernible flaw."

but the guy she encounters looks like he should have his face plastered all over a fashion magazine..He's hot!!

Moving things into her dorm which she's to share with three other girls, who will arrive the next day, she's ripped from her thoughts when she realizes she's not exactly alone as she thought, her eyes zone in on a nude couple going at it on the lower bunk..

(Meet Spencer: Lean, tattooed, and sexy as sin)

The guy has dark long straight hair which slightly covers his eyes, a sleek tribal tattoo decorates his shoulders and upper back..

And this is where things start to get interesting..Both guys vie for Paige's affections..One has a rep as long as his arm and the other can't fraternize with students..

Paige hasn't really had alot of experience where the opposite sex stands, as she was schooled in an all girls educational environment..

She promises to wait for one guy but the other steals her heart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Without giving away the story, I’m glad she chose who she did, he was my first pick and as the story went along that never changed..

An enjoyable read about a girl just trying to find herself, to experience all that college life has to offer..

About the Author: Scarlett Edwards

Gender: Female

I’m Scarlett Edwards. I write books about sexy men and the women who love them!