Maybe This Time (Maybe #1) By Chantel Fernando

Maybe This Time - Chantal Fernando

Moving in with my half-brother Xander, I had no idea what to expect.
But nothing could have prepared me for this.
My brother’s friends are wild, protective, secretive, always around.
And drop dead gorgeous.
Out of all of them, there’s something about Reid Knox.
Brooding, temperamental, guarded…
And I want him more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.

MY REVIEW: By Kat Fenton

(SUMMER)

A sassy mouthed,  brown eyed bombshell with pouting lips, huge tits and a tiny waist and hips that flare out..Who Reid would conveniently calls "Beauty"..

(REID)

Blond haired gorgeous bright blue eyes and a killer body with a scar down the right side of his cheek, which kind of added to his appeal..His hair is shaved on both sides, with it being longer on the top..

From the get go you could see the attraction between that drop dead gorgeous *twin* Reid and Summer..

During the book, Reid definitely lived up to his name, he was a cave man temperamental SOA at times, but oh so hot..He kind of gave me whip lash, one minute he wanted her, then the next he was pushing her away, but like a doormat she allowed him to get away with some of his cave man tendencies..

But it still makes for a compelling read..

Some of the scenes were hot!! This book had a lot of elements going for it!! I just wanted more focus on the illegal underground fighting, more grit, and I felt like the ending kind of fell a wee bit flat and rushed fro my liking..But I still enjoyed the story..Nothing too heavy..

For me though it’s the hot alpha males that made this book!! Oh and I can’t end this review without some knowledge of that cover IT’S HOT!!

About the author:  Chantal Fernando

Born:      Australia

Gender: Female

Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia.

Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time.

She is currently working on a few other projects.