Beware Of Bad Boy By April Brookshire

Beware of Bad Boy - April Brookshire

Before I met Gianna, I’d thought I was living life to the fullest, wild and carefree. Now that I had her in my life I understood what it really meant to feel alive.
-Caleb Morrison

Until I met Caleb, I wasn’t sure beauty existed on my inside. With him in my life, I not only saw that beauty to my core, but also in my world around me.
-Gianna Thorpe

Gianna has everything going for her, beauty, popularity and the jock boyfriend to match. Too bad it all makes her miserable. Living her life based on other peoples’ expectations isn’t making her happy. She has only one escape and she guards that secret life fiercely.

Caleb has everything he wants, the freedom to do as he likes and plenty of opportunities to do it. With a revolving door of girls in and out of his life, he has no interest in getting tied down. Kicked out of another school, his mom sends him to live with his dad.

Gianna hates her new stepbrother on sight.

Caleb thinks she’s a hollow beauty.

Then he finds out her secret and uses it to get to know the real her.

Changing who he is forever.

Mature YA contemporary romance

MY REVIEW: By Kat Fenton

Gianna on the outside had everything going for her, she was beautiful, a cheerleader, and one of the most popular females at her school who was dating Josh (The Jock)..Everyone wanted a piece of her..

My home life and my school life made me miserable

People were always telling me how lucky I was to be so beautiful, Lucky to be doing so well in school, Lucky to be dating Josh..

But that was all on the outside, what they didn’t know was that Gianna wasn’t living, she was suffocating in the life her mother wanted for her..

That all changed when Caleb moved in with them..

Gianna’s first encounter with Caleb:

Walking into the dining room, my eyes instantly fall on one of the most hottest guys I’d ever seen, he had black hair, almost long enough to fall into his hazel eyes, with a piercing in his eyebrow, wearing a blank tank top that showed off his muscular arms, straight jeans hanging on his hips and retro vans..

“Nice to meet you, sis,” he says with a chuckle. I feel his warm breath on my ear as he adds in a whisper for my ears only, “Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?”

She was so freaking hot, and beautiful, but I had to remember that she was off limits, if I hurt her the fall out would be epic..

A juvenile delinquent, who got expelled from two different schools, with a bad reputation with the girls..

At first I thought Caleb was a conceited man whore, only looking out for himself and didn’t care who he hurt or walked over in the process, which gave him a bad reputation, but as the story goes along you see a softer side to Caleb appear and you can’t help but like him..

“She was so damn beautiful, And funny, And smart, And hot..Oh crap I was in trouble..I was so damn pussy whipped!!”

This story surprised me, I thought we’d be learning of a deep dark secret that

Gianna was hiding from the world, but that’s not the case, and that’s what made me enjoy this story so much more than I thought I would..

A light humerus easy read..Loved the banter between these two at the beginning of the book..Will definitely be keeping an eye out for book 2..

About the Author: April Brookshire

Born: The United States

Gender: Female

I have two books available at this time, Dead Chaos and Young Love Murder

I also have other works in progress, including a Young Assassins book 2 and Dead Chaos book 2.

Young Love Murder is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes and Smashwords.

Dead Chaos is available only at Amazon at this time.