The Dark Light Of Day By T.M.Frazier

The Dark Light of Day - T.M. Frazier

Warning: This is not your typical romance. The story of Abby & Jake contains disturbing situations, graphic violence, sex, strong language, drug use, and all types of abuse.

Abby has been through hell and has survived one of the most brutal childhoods imaginable…barely.

To the outside world she’s just a loner with an attitude.

When her grandmother dies in a tragic explosion, Abby is left with questions-and nothing else.

Homeless, sleeping in a junkyard, and on the run from a system that has failed her over and over again, she meets Jake, a tattooed blue-eyed biker with secrets that will rival her own.

Two broken souls that can’t be healed. They can’t be saved.

Abby & Jake must reveal to one another their most guarded secrets and discover if they can embrace the darkness those secrets hold-and the darkness within themselves.

If they can accept one another for who they really are, they might be able to learn that love isn’t always found in the light.

MY REVIEW: By Kat Fenton

Warning: This is Abby and Jake’s story, it contains unimaginable over the top disturbing situations, mind fuck violence, drug use and all those dark gritty things that send you to the bottle..

So if you want rainbows and puppy dogs and all things sweet run for the hills now, this book isn’t for you!!

ABBY:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the beginning we meet seventeen year old Abby on the day of her graduation, she has survived one of the most brutal childhoods imaginable, her so called parents were drug users and treated her worse than the scum of the earth, so she doesn’t know what it’s like to be cared for or loved, until she moves in with her Nan..

Sadly on the same day of Abby’s graduation her Nan dies in an explosion of a known meth lab, which leaves Abby to defend for herself, eviction, homeless, ward of the state..

“I would run before they came for me, I would never go back to that fucking system, paid childcare without the care”

Homeless, and sleeping in a junkyard, and on the run from a system that has failed her over and over again, she meets Jake, a tattooed blue-eyed biker with secrets that will rival her own..

Jake’s brother drowned in a boating accident and shortly after that his mother took her own life..Jake’s father always blamed Jake for both deaths..

JAKE:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The night Jake met Abby his life changed forever..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“I kill people for money, mostly bad people.But, I work for bad people too – Mafia types.”

Highly recommend this book, from start to finish my eyes were glued to my reader, it was dark, gritty, emotional, and just leaves you drained at the end of it..And I can honestly say that I have never read anything like this book before..Loved it, inhaled it, lived it!!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: T.M. Frazier

Born: The United States

Gender: Female

Twitter username: TM_Frazier

T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier resides in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and three feisty fur kids.

She attended Florida Gulf Coast University where she specialized in public speaking.

After years working in real estate and new home construction, she decided it was finally time to stop pushing her dreams to the back burner and pursue writing seriously.

In the third grade she wrote her very first story about a lost hamster. It earned rave reviews from both her teacher and her parents.

It only took her twenty years to start the next one.

The Dark Light of Day is her debut novel.

Determined not to wait another twenty years, T.M. is hard at work on her second book.

It will not be about hamsters.