Surrender My Love by Lisa Eugene

Surrender My Love  -  Lisa Eugene

Patients are dying at Washington Memorial Hospital and no one knows why….
Nurse Chloe Bennett is a dedicated healer. Her job means everything to her, and she needs it to support her family. When she finds herself in the middle of yet another Code Blue, she questions the unexplained deaths.
Doctor Brad Markson is a world renowned cardiac surgeon. Brilliant, powerful, and sinfully sexy! He does not tolerate losing patients. When his patient mysteriously dies, he looks for answer.
The two work together to unravel the sinister events surrounding the deaths at Washington Memorial Hospital, and soon find themselves fighting for their lives in this fast paced, erotic thriller. When Chloe becomes the center of suspicion, she is surprised to find she has an ally in the gorgeous Dr. Markson.
Shy, sweet Chloe is unable to resist him with his sultry blue eyes and wickedly sexy smile. His passionate kisses ignite her body, and his mere touch induces shivering pleasure. She doesn't know if she’s ready to give away her heart after her traumatic past, and Brad is battling career demons of his own.
Can the two learn to trust each other? Will they live long enough to find love and happiness…or will there be two more deaths?

I was given an arc by the author in exchange for an honest review, so here I am being honest, I looked at the cover, read the blurb and said to myself NO! NO! NO!

This is going to be utter torture, why? your sitting there asking yourself..

Because this isn't what I would normally read, I love my dark, gritty books full of angst..

Ok so getting over that small hurdle I sat down on the couch with the book on my kindle and started reading, I looked up at the clock and sighed that an hour had gone by and I had to get up and do my chores for the day, that hour went so damn fast!! And like a headless chook I ran round doing my chores as fast as I could so that I could get back to that couch and this book and I kept reading and reading and reading!!

God I don't know where to start, but I will say that when I first came across that arrogant Doctor Brad Markson I wanted to jump in the book and bitch slap him since
Nurse Chloe Bennett didn't but after calming down and getting lost in the book he starts to grow on you, you just need to breathe through him being a ass about 20% in you have those awwwww moments about him!!

Now in my mind he's Mc Dreamy off Greys Anatomy!! So I'm just going to run with that..

I had all these passages out of the book saved to put on my review but then sitting here thinking about it if I do that I think it kind of takes it away from what's zooming through my head..

This book wasn't just your normal boring romance which would've pushed me over the edge, so thank you Lisa Eugene (Author) for making this better than the norm, I really enjoyed this book!! And will even go so far as to say that I will definitely read something else from this author..

I hope my rambling did this book justice..

About the Author: Lisa Eugene

Lisa Eugene lives on Long Island, NY with her husband and three rambunctious kids. She's been a nurse for over twenty years and is still practicing. Between juggling a full time job and being a soccer mom, she enjoys a good romance.

Website: https://www.facebook.com/LisaEugeneTh...