My Life for Yours by Margaret McHeyzer

My Life for Yours  - Margaret McHeyzer

***** Recommended for readers 18+ *****

He’s lived a life of high society and privilege; he chose to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a Senator.

She’s lived a life surrounded with underworld activity; she had no choice but to follow in her father’s footsteps and take on the role of Mob Boss.

He wants to stamp out organised crime and can’t be bought off.

She's the ruthless and tough Mob Boss where in her world all lines are blurred.

Their lives are completely different, two walks of life on the opposite ends of the law.

Being together doesn’t make sense.
But being apart isn’t an option.

I'm your "Redemption" and you're my "Resolution"

He's lived a life of high society and privilege and she's lived a life surrounded with underground activity..She's desired by men and envied by woman!!

He wants to stamp out organized crime and she's the ruthless and tough Mob Boss and in her world all lines are blurred!!

Her father was the head of the family until he passed away three years ago, the take over for Frankie was easy, the ones who didn't adapt were taken out..

After taking care of business she's out on her second date at her restaurant she owns, she's finding the date boring as fuck and doesn't mince her words in telling her date for the night that, this will in fact be the last one.

"Justin, this'll be our last date, frankly you're boring me and I'm not feeling anything with you. I'm really struggling to stay awake with you, Justin."

As she's leaving the restaurant she's knocked flat on her ass, "fuck me" me mumbles, she looks up into smoky grey eyes, short jet black hair, just a little longer than a buzz cut, perfect square jaw line, beautiful sculptured nose and kissable lips..

"Miss DeLuca, what a pleasant surprise, I should introduce myself"

"I know exactly who you are, Mr Miller."

How can one man look so perfect and be so gorgeous and yet be a pain in my fucking ass!!

Jeremy Miller's a Senator, who can't be bought off and has made it his mission to stamp out organized crime, so in other words, he wants to put Frankie behind bars.

He steps closer and brings his other hand up to rest on my ass, he leans in very close to me and I feel him take my ear lobe in his mouth.

Lets just stop there for a moment and just let me say that, that didn't actually go to plan and what actually did happen and Frankie's reaction will make you laugh!!

"Tonight you belong to me Darling", my breath hitches while my clit clenches, "I belong to no man, Senator."

"Tonight you'll do what I want. Tonight your mine and everything I want, you're going to do what I want."

Tonight I'll allow Jeremy to own me but tomorrow it's back to business as usual..

With passion and love, with love and want, with heat and determination, with heart and soul, Frankie would swap her life for his.

He challenges her, he pushes her, he excites her, he infuriates her, but most importantly he sees her!!

"Without you I have no courage." "Without you I have no soul." "Without you I have no life"

Here's the thing if I could give this book more than 5 stars it would be getting slapped with it!!

Once I started this I seriously couldn't put it down, my eyes would be drooping and I'd be telling myself come on just one more chapter then you can sleep, one more chapter turned into me finishing the book in one seating..

I Lived It, I breathed it, I couldn't put it down!! Highly recommend!!

If you love a strong kick ass heroine, look no further this book is for you!!

I could sit here and rave on and on about this book but the best thing to do is go grab a copy of this yourself as it's set at a very low price, I also don't want to give too much away!!

But do yourself a favor and grab a copy it's seriously that good!!

Margaret McHeyzerGender: female

Born: Australia

I love to read. I'm a huge fan of books and when I start reading anything, I usually forgo doing everything else, I mean the housework will still be there in the morning (right?). When I love a story or book that I've downloaded, I usually refrain from sleep and am crabby the next day - but only until I pick my iPad up and start reading again!
The idea for my debut novel HiT 149, came to me as I was chopping my vegetables for dinner and before the night was over I had written 10 chapters!
My goal with writing is just to take people away from whatever is going on in their lives, even if it's only for a split second.
I'm a go with the flow sort of person and don't really take a course of action to get where I am going. I live in the moment and don't usually worry about tomorrow because whatever life is due to bring me, I'll be happy to accept.
I love my family and friends and will help anyway I can if someone needs it. But I can be a bit daft sometimes and need to be told very specifically or it'll go over my head! I really don't like people that are nasty just because they can be, I don't believe that's necessary, I mean life is hard enough as it is!
I hope you enjoy my books, I've had a hoot writing them. There's more to come, and not all from the same series......
Til next time